The Historic Thompson
Located at the end of Lewies Ln. (south of Ross Montessori School), this national historic landmark was built in the 1880s by one of Carbondale's first homesteaders; Myron Thompson, and is filled with the furniture, decor and personal belongings of the original occupants; Hattie Thompson-Holland and her husband Oscar Holland.
Jail & Cabin
Located at the corner of Weant Blvd. and Hwy 133, the historic Log Cabin was built in 1887 and now serves as CHS headquarters and museum (open in summer only). The brick building was Carbondale's first jail. It was moved to the history park from it's original Main St. location.